Hair Chalk: A Break-Through New Formula
For Temporary Hair Color
Colorful, wash-out formulas in 8 vibrant shades for a temporary splash of color and style.
Revolutionary water based ink + micro-fiber polymers create an ultra thin film that adheres to the hair fiber. It’s not a traditional hair colorant, it’s not a direct dye: It’s a new form of makeup for hair.
- Brilliant color intensity
- Zero hair color transfer
- No chalky texture
- Washes out with shampoo in 2–10 washes
- For best results, apply to clean, dry hair. Use appropriate styling products for desired style prior to applying HAIRCHALK.
- Brush hair into the desired style.
- Wear protective gloves and apply a chemical drape to avoid staining hands and clothes.
- Shake the HAIRCHALK bottle before each use.
- Prepare the applicator by placing a foam tip on the handle.
- Pour HAIRCHALK into the cup without exerting pressure on the bottle. Do not fill the cup entirely; just coat the bottom of the cup.
- Isolate a section of hair and use the foam tip to slide the color evenly down the strand where the effect is desired.
- Isolate the section of hair in your hand and comb with a fine tooth comb to smooth hair. Wait 30 seconds to 1 minute for the product to dry.
- Blow-dry colored section of hair with a styling brush. Follow with appropriate finishing products for the desired style.
- Protect clothes by placing a dark towel over shoulders and wear suitable disposable gloves.
- Use on clean, dry hair.
- Take one applicator from the envelope. Gently shake the bottle, & pour 3-4 drops onto the applicator. Close & pinch the applicator to allow the distribution of the color onto the whole applicator.
- Take small sections of hair & slide the applicator down the hair where the color is desired. Comb hair to ensure even result.
- Let the hair dry for 30 seconds to 1 minute and finish by blow-drying the colored section of the hair with a styling brush. Start with a small quantity of product & re-apply for even color if needed.